Troll & Hero - Elementalism
Gaming, adventure, trolls and heroes. What's not to like?
Elementalists connect to the various elemental planes through plants, creatures and objects to extract raw elemental material which they then manipulate to bury opponents, fly through the air, throw lightning bolts, control the bodies of their opponents, heal injuries, form weapons, enmesh them in vines, ... or any of the other myriad of things that can be done.
All seven elements can be bent to the elementalist will through the practice and refinement of martial arts. Use these rules to build a character who bends the world to his will through the elements rather than brawn or magic.
- Earth elementalists use karate to master the art of armoring themselves in stone, ground surfing, crushing opponents with the earth or tunneling to bypass dangerous caves.
- Fire elementalists use t’ai chi chuan to master the art of breathing fire, wielding whips of flame, shining lights where they will, using jet propulsion and plasma beams.
- Metal elementalists use shaolin to master the art of softening steel, operating locks or other metal machines, throwing lightning or high energy projectiles.
- Spirit elementalists use wudang to master shape shifting, mind reading and control, striking fear in the hearts of their enemies, or sucking the life force out of them.
- Water elementalists use aikido to master fighting with water, ice and pure cold, to heal the sick and infirm, and to manipulate the emotions and minds of others.
- Wind elementalists use kung fu to master independent flight, control of wind, summoning of storms, moving insanely fast and either providing clean air or poisonous vapors.
- Wood elementalists use judo to master trees and other plants, to use vines to swing or bind or trap.
These rules are a part of Troll & Hero and requires those rules to make full use of it. [This is for use with the base rules and includes the necessary martial arts rules: elementalism is included in the Troll & Hero - Combat expanded rules book.]