Troll & Hero - Expanded Rules
Gaming, adventure, trolls and heroes. What's not to like?
Heroic fantasy role playing with a simple system, these books represent the complete rules. They can be used collectively to replace the base rules, or selectively to expand it.
- Troll & Hero - System Rules: This takes the first chapter of the base rules and expands on it with coverage of core system mechanics, fatigue, movement, perception, language, memory and hazards. Travelling is covered, along with weather and undersea adventuring.
- Troll & Hero - Characters: This takes the third chapter of the base rules and expands on it with nearly twenty character races and character classes for all of the main capabilities of the expanded rules.
- Troll & Hero - Skills: This takes the fourth chapter of the base rules and increases the skills and techniques available.
- Troll & Hero - Combat: This takes the combat section of chapter two and expands on it with advanced options, fuller weapons coverage and martial arts.
- Troll & Hero - Magic: This takes the magic section of chapter two and expands on it with more detailed coverage of the spell caster, more spells, magic item creation, a more detailed writeup of the Holy Church, including the Unholy Church and an introduction to the undead.
- Troll & Hero - Spirits: This takes the spirit section of chapter two and expands on it with more information about the spirit world, other planes of existence (including Hell), and four systems of summoning: the summoner, theurgy, shamanism and ars goetia.