Troll & Hero - Additional Rules
Gaming, adventure, trolls and heroes. What's not to like?
Heroic fantasy role playing with a simple system, these rule books add several systems of magic to the game.
- Troll & Hero - Common Magic: A common list of spells are used by five different systems of magic. Adepts, mages, magicians, thaumaturges and wizards are all distinctly different in how they work, but utilize a common core of 300 spells.
- Troll & Hero - Low Magic: This rule book explores the darker side of magic, the power of evil marks and the undead. Practitioners of the dark arts serve horrible powers that seek to destroy the world, necromancers raise the dead, sorcerers use white, black or grey charms, while witches brew potions. Includes rules for herbalism.
- Troll & Hero - High Magic: This rule book is an extensive treatment of magic, re-working the five systems introduced in common magic (adept, mage, magician, thaumaturge and wizard) and refining them with more areas of magic that is structured to fully utilize the thaumaturge without hindering the other approaches.
- Troll & Hero - Religion: This rule book establishes a generic framework for defining a religion and its ceremonies and applies it to a few pantheons.
- Troll & Hero - Alchemy: This rule book covers the three alchemical kingdoms: animal, plant and mineral.
- Troll & Hero - Elementalism: This rule book extends martial arts with seven areas of elemental power: earth, fire, metal, spirit, water, wind and wood.
- Troll & Hero - Psychics: This rule book adds psychic powers. [This is for use with the base rules: psychic powers are included in the Troll & Hero - Skills expanded rules book.]